Sunday, April 20, 2014

A.D.

It was a good day. Miracles everywhere. The house was full. The food seemed to multiply as we fed 17. I never made it out of yoga pants and a tee shirt. My feet were so dirty from walking in and out. Floors didn't get vaccumed and tables didn't get cleaned off like they should have been, yet every chair was filled. Dishes were used, washed and ice buckets refilled again and again. Dessert that was more of a soup than a cake, but it tasted just fine, yes, perfect left the building today. Open doors, leaky swimming pools and peeling wall paper all welcomed those I love. That's why I am here in this place, I know. His Word says so over and over to me. How many times Lord? How many times have I read the promises? Yet I am still in awe. Standing on the grounds made level today....just another reminder of His perfect will and enduring Word. Promises. Count them one by one. Thankful. 

Isaiah 49:19, 21 “Though you were ruined and made desolate and your land laid waste, now you will be too small for your people, and those who devoured you will be far away. Then you will say in your heart,‘Who bore me these? I was bereaved and barren; I was exiled and rejected. Who brought these up? I was left all alone, but these—where have they come from?’” 

No comments:

Post a Comment