Sunday, May 11, 2014

5 Minute Friday - Grateful

GRATEFUL...Go...

Sitting at the table looking out the window, I feel it. We are still using snowman plates....in May. Somehow the end of this school year seems less complicated, but perhaps its me who is less complicated instead. Grateful even when I may not be happy about it all. Two healthy children, my home, over cast morning that makes running a little easier. Grateful for the branches of the trees that wave at me. Because this is where He has placed me. No accident. No coincidence. I am grateful for a God Who sees beyond my fears and doubts and has faith in His girl even when I loose my way. Yes, a grateful heart finds me content. Even if it's just for a moment. Even if it's for things yet unseen. Thankful.
Stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment