Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Coffee For Your Heart - You're Loved


Joining the girls and Holley for


This is a sore spot with me. It's tender, it's healing, but still. I bristled under the weight of it, lost my words when trying to write about it and I probably rolled my eyes and sighed a few or fifty times. I am loved. I know. But it's that deep soul bending life altering love I just can't get my mind off of. It's the love that says your value, your worth cannot even be measured. It reverent and it's scary and it's rainbow in color. It's all consuming. It keeps me up at night. And I wonder, why God.... why would you make me like this? And then in the quiet....oh this quiet that won't leave me be....He whispers...to love like this you have to be loved like this..... Yes...what did I suppose would happen when I let Him in, when I said take it all, change me? He did just that. And so of course we love like we what we are taught. And He has taught me...about just how loved I am. And to give less than that feels quite impossible. Thankful. 

5 comments:

  1. praying for you today that you are able to feel the love that God and everyone around you wants to show you <3 Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray He shows His love to you daily in a very tangible way. Not only that you can feel that 'deep soul bending' love but that you too can pass it on to others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was honest and thank you for sharing. He teaches us how to love and you are right...we cannot give less that we are taught.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if this post was hard for the majority of us to write? It was for me anyway. Thanks for sharing authentically.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank ya'll. It really is hard to put into words sometimes...

    ReplyDelete