Saturday, August 17, 2013

In The Small

Oh the small....since yesterday He has been calling it forth, causing me to look at it for what it is...not so very small at all.  Decrease so that He can increase, be thankful in these moments that seems so unimportant, yet they change everything.  A small shift in perspective, an attitude adjustment...these are the keys that open up the doors to what He has for us.  They open up the door to thankfulness, hope, joy, peace, love...Him..

Today I am just thankful.  For the quiet, for the rain, for home that I am allowed to call my very own, for my beautiful forest of a yard, for my big ol' truck that this tiny girl loves :) for my children, for my health, for my strength, that I woke up in peace, that I had a morning to just be still, pray, write, whatever I wanted to do.  For friends, for family, for forgiveness, for love.  Small, humbled.....but both things under His hand.  For a purpose, for a season, for my own good and for the good of others.  Thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment