Friday, September 27, 2013

5 Minute Friday - True


Joining Lisa Jo and the girls for 5 Minute Friday.  No edits or rewrites and love those that came before..
Topic: TRUE...
Go...

True, this is a hard topic to write on.  I want to believe in so many things....true words, true love, true friendship, true faith, true worship...and that God is true to His word.  And I guess that's the foundation of it all anyways, believing that what He says is true.  Even if it looks like it isn't.  His true is what gives us the ability to be true...to those we love even when they wound, to be true to what we believe, even when it means we walk alone, to be true to ourselves, even if that means making the hard choices.  True is what I want to make sure that my children see in me, that when I say it, it will be.  True is what I want my friends and family to be for me and I for them.  And true is what I want to be able to love like.  No matter the cost.  No matter the cost.  Thankful.  That's true.

Stop.

3 comments:

  1. Love it!! Yes! I want to be true to my husband, kids, family, and friends, I can only do that because of the strength of a True God. :) Happy FMF!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Yes, to have a true heart regardless of the cost. These are beautiful words, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhh...love this. Believing what He says is Truth...even when it doesn't look like it. We've all been there, huh? Looking at a situation and then wondering, "Um, God???" This is Truth we can rest in...and I'm so thankful for that! Beautiful words, sweet friend. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete