Thursday, September 5, 2013

In An Instant

What a difference a day can make.  I can tell you that I am certain more than ever that God is with us.  He never leaves.  He has shown me enough to know that He is in all the details and will go to any lengths for His children.  Sometimes things happen and we don't understand them. That has certainly been true on this journey of mine :) Today started of pretty peacefully.  I had a plan, things fell into place and I even made muffins.  As I was running this morning, a song by Christa Wells played on my iPod.  And I ran and sang and kind of made a declaration.  This Thing Is Not Gonna Break You.  I got ready and went about my day and in an instant, the bottom fell out.  And I was left standing there, reeling and thinking you have got to be kidding me.  This isn't really happening is it?  And today when the bottom fell out, I was surrounded.  By Him, by family, by friends, by prayers.  A marked difference from when I began this journey.  I have no idea where He is taking me, but I know Who is leading.  I'm a little afraid, but I'm not frozen in fear.  He has parted the waters for me so many times before and I am almost a little excited to see where He is taking me.  Do it afraid.  Thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment