Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday Scripture

Ephesians 2:10

Amplified Bible (AMP)
10 For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), [a]recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].
I love this verse.  My verse for today.  Such a reminder to me.  This day holds much meaning for me.  It has been a day of new beginnings over the course of my life.  And I feel it in my very soul today.  Today I just praise You Lord for who You are.  Praise You that You set me on this path and that You are with me today, holding me up and guiding me forward.  Thankful..today that word doesn't even begin to describe it.




No comments:

Post a Comment