Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Behind The Scenes - Threads



 
He has woven us together.  Threads connecting us in many ways.  Some of us share a past, some a story, some have walked where the other has just begun her journey. These threads are ties that bind.  They hold us together when we want to run, they keep one from falling and another from getting ahead of herself.  They become tighter and stronger with each movement on this journey.  My story becomes her voice when she cannot speak.  My words become her prayers when she has no voice.  Her prayers become my anchor when I cannot find my words....threads..woven together to create a beautiful story of it's own.  Each strand important, for the finished work would never hold without all of the threads in place, doing what it was created to do by the One Who created the design in the first place.  These are the beautiful women God has placed in my life this past Sunday as we shared our families, our lives, our stories for Labor Day. Thankful.

3 comments:

  1. This made my eyes all teary. :) I'm so happy for you, friend...you deserve to be surrounded and loved by women who will walk this journey with you. Thank you for sharing, sweet friend! I hope you have a fantastic week! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mel :) It made my eyes teary too :) So grateful for for friend close and not so close that make up my life. Hope you have a great week too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you, Kimberly! So glad that you have a good group of friends whose threads are woven with yours! :)

    ReplyDelete