Saturday, June 29, 2013

Faith and a Guest Post

Psalm 138:8

The Voice (VOICE)
8 The Eternal will finish what He started in me.
Your faithful love, O Eternal One, lasts forever;
do not give up on what Your hands have made.

God Is Faithful.  On March 20, 1995, I became a Christian.  I "got saved" as I say.  I am from the South :) I began journaling.  I have always had the love of writing.  Even when I was little.  I would write books and poems...expressing myself through words was natural for me.  God called me to writing when I became His.  I had No.Idea.  No idea that the first time He called me to really write, for a year in 2001...it was the beginning.  No idea, last year when He called me back to that again, filling page after page...that it was just part of what He has in store for me.  I fought very hard when He pushed me back to blogging again. " No", I said.  "Begin Again"....He said...and so I did..so, here I am...and if you were here with me and I could tell you the story of this journey, of this date..June 29th...you would not be able to walk away without saying He is faithful too.  And so when I saw my verses for today, I smiled.  Please join me at Blogs By Christian Women.  It's my first guest post.  Ever.  Excited....Thankful.


http://blogsbychristianwomen.blogspot.com/2013/06/by-faith-guest-post-by-kimberly.html

Psalm 27:14
Amplified Bible (AMP)
14 Wait and hope for and expect the Lord; be brave and of good courage and let your heart be stout and enduring. Yes, wait for and hope for and expect the Lord.

2 comments: