Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday Scripture


Matthew 11:28-30 The Message
 
28-30 “Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.”


Be still...cease striving....over and over again, He's been giving me this verse.  My mind doesn't shut down as of late...I'm in this place of "I have no idea" and so I keep having to bring it to Him, ask for guidance, and answer something and I have just become spent with it all. 

I've been to some amazing services at church where God has been really dealing with me, revealing the hurt places and then replacing the old lines with His truth.  This weekend our new series "Simple" really put it all into perspective for me as far as where I am at right now.

Tired, depleted, wondering....but the answer is really, well, simple.  And don't confuse simple with easy :)  But if you want to check out the podcast of services, follow this LINK

The one labeled Sisterhood is amazing and then probably by tomorrow, Monday, June 3rd, The first sermon in the series simple should be available.  I hope it speaks to you as much as it has to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment