Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday Morning Full of Grace

Colossians 3:13

The Voice (VOICE)
13 Put up with one another. Forgive. Pardon any offenses against one another, as the Lord has pardoned you, because you should act in kind.

As I lay tossing and turning last night, trying yet again to figure things out...which never happens by the way, I kept asking "What Lord? What is it You want me to do and seriously?!?! Don't You see?".  And then this was my verse at 2 am.  "Put up with one another.  Forgive."  Uugghhh. ANY OFFENSE.  Why? Because He does see and He does know and He will make all things right in His way and His time.  But my job? To love.  That's truly who He made me to be.  To withhold it, even though I hurt, feels wrong to me.  And so here we go again, one foot in front of the other...let go of the controls and hold onto my trust in Him. 




No comments:

Post a Comment