Friday, June 30, 2017

Water

Today is the very first day of no rain.  I was cautiously optimistic.  I saw brightness peeking through and prayed that just maybe....after three weeks of this, maybe some sun.  And then it came. In all its steamy glory. And I put on sunglasses and asked my boy to set my chair for me. These days of slow moving and healing inside and out have more to do with my heart than I'd like to admit. He got everything just so and watched me sit down. 10 minutes. 10 beautiful minutes in the warm soaking heat. I was sweating by the time I made it in but I didn't care. I pulled a book off the shelf and began re-reading it again. It has been a few years, but I quickly realize..... It shall be one of those books. Yes. The words hit me all at once and I know. Tears fall in place of the raindrops...... Because those words He has been whispering all along the way of this path of late. There. They. Are. Forget those former things....the past... I'm doing something new, don't you see it?!? And I do. I do see it. Like sunlight piercing through deep veiled blinds I do. And as I have let go of quite a bit this week He holds my hand and whispers.... I've got a plan....thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment