Saturday, April 5, 2014

5 Minute Friday - Writer

Prompt: Writer
GO..
I am a writer. Perhaps to tell my story to myself. To record my days for my children, for their children. Perhaps so the struggles won't seem so perplexing or overwhelming. So they will know they are not alone. Perhaps they will be stronger for it, push harder because of it, doubt themselves less in remembering it, and love more because of the story that is written. I write because sometimes it's the only way I know how to use my nice words.  Sometimes I loose my voice and can't speak what is in my heart, but I can always write it. Writing is breathing. I write while I run. When the walls come down and I have to push myself further the words pour out and keep me going. Further. Somedays I don't stop only because I want to see what He might do next. I look any every blank page in my journal, imagining what words will be placed there, day by day. I go to the end of it and write myself a note. And where I begin is rarely where I end up. No. I write to share myself because somedays it is all I have to give. Thankful.
Stop.

3 comments:

  1. "I look at every blank page in my journal, imagining what words might be placed there"…beautiful! We can only imagine the plans God has for us. Thanks for sharing this today! I really enjoyed reading your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your thoughts and they are true for me also. The end is never quite where we thought we would end up. I think your words are a wonderful gift to give.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "And where I begin is rarely where I end up." Well, Isn't that beautiful? We evolve, change for the better, and luckily the King of kings has higher, and better plans for us than we do, and take our plans to a whole now level!
    " No. I write to share myself because somedays it is all I have to give."
    Isn't it amazing? That when you have nothing else to give you can give this? It means so much more than we often think about ourselves and our work. It's a beautiful gift, remember that! Blessings=0)
    -Ava Sophie

    ReplyDelete