Saturday, June 14, 2014

5 Minute Friday - Messenger

MESSENGER....Go...
I traveled a long way for this.  To be a messenger.  I never planned on it, never wanted to be this thing, yet here I am...and it is who I have become.  I never knew that mountain I was facing, walking day in and day out, falling, standing back up, believing even when I wasn't really sure what I was believing in exactly.....those days, this has become His message....and I'm just the messenger.  Just the tablet He wrote upon, His Words.....but they can't come in any other form some times.   My message is shared because of the road it took to deliver it.  Without the journey then what stories might we have to encourage another we find on this road?  My scrapes and bumps and bruises show that yes, you can make it too. Thankful.


1 comment:

  1. Visiting as your tardy FMF neighbor. I never looked at myself as a messenger. That's a nice take. Good job.

    ReplyDelete