Wednesday, June 4, 2014

5 Minute Friday - Nothing

Prompt: NOTHING....
GO
I saw it as I typed....No Thing. That's what nothing is right? That thing you feel like you are missing? And so, you have nothing. Because that one little nothing can make everything else feel quite insignificant sometimes. And there are days when I feel as if I am coming up short again. With nothing. And when I let nothing define my worth and my value and who I am, yes, I can feel quite empty and at a loss. But when I allow God to change my perspective, nothing changes. When I see that in Him, No Thing can separate me from who He says I am, regardless of where I might find myself settled, I am reminded that no thing is greater than His love, provision and plan. Not an easy task. And somedays it's just that quick breath of His truth that keeps me going forward. Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment