Friday, August 1, 2014

5 Minute Friday- Begin


Joining Lisa Jo and the Girls...no edits, no rewrites and love those that came before....
Word: BEGIN

Begin...I settled under the covers and peeked one eye at the word.  But I aready knew....it's been in my heart.  Last night I remembered....it had only been 8 months then...well, 7 months 3 weeks and 2 days....cause who was counting anyways....and my world was about to change.  It started with a mixed up date.  My stress more than I could bare and then suddenly. What I prayed for. Just not what I expected. What I needed to prepare me. To begin. So here I am...here I am. I know it's what I have prayed for. I know He will give me what I need.  Whatever it takes to begin. Thankful. 
Stop. 

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it strange how the 5MF word is often one one our hearts, if not our mind. Good luck on your journey. The first steps have been taken, and as you so eloquently said, He will give you what your need. PS, I hope this doesn't show up twice. Blogger messed with my mind.

    ReplyDelete