Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Dare You.....

Today was a special day for me.  It has meaning.  It has come and gone twice in the last 15 months.  Both times bringing pain.  But today was different.  Today as I looked at all that has been lost, I was overwhelmed by all that has been given.  Last year, a song spoke very poigently to my very soul.  It was God talking to me about this journey.  As I was praying this morning it came on the radio.  And as I let the words wash over my heart, the one thing I knew He was asking me became so clear to me.....

"Dare you to move like today never happened before".....like you were never hurt, like you never lost, like you have everything to gain and absolutely nothing to loose....because the Creator of all things, the Restorer of all things is the One who tell us to love all people, with reckless abandon.  Like we just can't loose.  No matter what.  And I felt a tiny piece of that today.  I have everything.  I have been given so much.  How can I not forgive the way He has?  Love the way He has loved me? Dare you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment