Thursday, February 14, 2013

You Are Loved


 
 
 
Let me share something with you today Beloved.  It's something I desperately needed to hear and just maybe you need to hear it as well.  You are beautiful.  Your are a treasure.  YOU are PERFECT just the way you are!  And He loves you so very much.  And He hasn't left you....He's there.  I want to share my most favorite verses with you.  The Amplified translation gives such a beautiful explanation of it.  Happy Valentine's Day. 
 
Hebrews 13:5
Amplified Bible (AMP)
5 Let your character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!]
 

No comments:

Post a Comment