Wednesday, June 19, 2013

This Isn't A Remodel

So here I am.....God is moving and I am wondering.....

I keep trying to do things like I did last year. That's what got me through then so surely that will work, right? Ummm no. The more I try to do what I used to do the less it is working. He keeps telling me...."I'm doing a new thing Baby Girl"........apparently so.

You see this isn't a remodel. This is a restoration.

Restoration:
Noun
  1. The return of something to a former owner, place, or condition.
    Synonyms
  2. restitution - reconstruction - renewal

Isaiah 43:19

The Voice (VOICE)
19 Watch closely: I am preparing something new; it’s happening now, even as I speak,
and you’re about to see it. I am preparing a way through the desert;
Waters will flow where there had been none.
 
The verses He gave me so long ago, the thing He called me to 13 years ago.....coming forth. And what He whispered to me over a year ago...."I will restore....Joel 2:25".... the years....years.  Restoration begins at the foundational level.  What it was designed to be, the purpose it was made for before all the years of dirt and grime....bad choices, wrong roads and prodigal living....all stripped away, ready to show the glory of the One who made it, who purposed it before it ever came to be.  This isn't like before.  I'm not that girl.  The place I am today isn't the place I was then.  Foundations...frameworks...all of these set in place.  I am expectantly hopeful.  I just know I will not pass this way again....and for that, today I am grateful.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment