Tuesday, October 14, 2014

31 Days - Day 14

"It's wonderful what you can do when you have to".    C.S. Lewis

Yes, isn't it though. I'm the hard headed type. Many times I ask do I have to? Uncomfortable is not my favorite. But it is becoming my answer. I'm stalling less and taking the steps forward more. I was reading a post from someone who hasn't had an easy road either. Her daughter spoke of rocks for steps and roots for handles. Yes. When we look at where we are and use what He has given, these are the times we do what we have to. Amazing things. My question lately is what if all this was truly the only way? What if all this is what it was going to take to fulfill all He whispered to my heart? What if all this is what it would take to make me truly, thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment