Wednesday, October 22, 2014

31 Days - Day 22

It took my breath a little. The peace that came. I realized that I didn't feel anxious or sad or less than. I realized that this season of being single really isn't a death sentence or an indicator of my future. It's just the place I am right now. And I'm ok. I can enjoy this season, this time, right now and not waste it. Because there are far worse things than single. Because I have been lonely before even surrounded by people. I have the opportunity to speak into so many lives, to focus on things differently right this second. But I have also gained an appreciation for things I have taken for granted in the past. God used to speak to me be thankful for this... And I ignored Him. And I wasn't. And what a waste it was. But God. He is restoration and redemption. He is grace and forgiveness. He gives lavishly more than we ever deserved. Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment