Sunday, January 27, 2013

3 Letter Word

Romans 8:28.  God works ALL things together for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose.  All.  That one little word leaves nothings out.  Everything.  It's all interwoven.  That's a difficult concept to grasp.  Especially when I sit in here with a lawn mower out there that will not crank and I have no idea how to make it do so.  If I believe Him, He will make this work for my good.  This. ALL. How.....it's on the days that don't make sense and everything seems like it is going in the wrong direction and I am screaming on the inside COME ON God!!!!  I am just one really tiny little girl here.  What are You doing to me?!?!?!  Can ANYTHING be easy ever again?!?!

That's grumbling, it's fear...that leads to dread, that takes my focus off who He is.  And I loose my peace.  And I loose my joy.  Because yet again, I have lost control.  And I have to fully rely on a God who I have come face to face with.  And it's the smallest of things, that open up the emotions I hide about the bigger things.  Because I need so badly to belive that He is enough, esepcially on these days when it feels like my world is falling apart again.  All things.  All circumstance.  All situations.

1 comment: