Thursday, January 10, 2013

He Goes Before Me

Why am I afraid? Afraid to say it.  Because if I say it, then maybe I have to be it.  If I say it, maybe people will think I'm prideful or THAT girl..  What if I'm thinking too much of myself, expecting way more than I ever should..... but I believe it, I believe what He says and I don't want to settle for good enough this time.  I BELIEVE in His best because I have a passion to share it with others.  I know how the narrow road led me this past year...but I am trying to gather the strength to follow it further still....into the unknown again.  And it scares me.  And I doubt.  And I stand still and grit my teeth and close my eyes.  But I can't stay here....

Deuteronomy 31:8
Amplified Bible (AMP)
8 It is the Lord Who goes before you; He will [march] with you; He will not fail you or let you go or forsake you; [let there be no cowardice or flinching, but] fear not, neither become broken [in spirit—depressed, dismayed, and unnerved with alarm].
 
Because He says so.. and His words are true even if my doubts are screaming they can't possibly be.  Because He keeps His promises....Because God can't lie.  Ever. 
 
Luke 1:37
Amplified Bible (AMP)
37 For with God nothing is ever impossible and no word from God shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment.
 
So I want to take that chance, take that risk...that may cost me everything, but then again it's all His anyways.


No comments:

Post a Comment