Friday, March 13, 2015

5 Minute Friday - Plan

I've read in commentary by Matthew Henry, that when God repeats Himself, says something twice, it speaks to covenant. And so this morning when I woke and anxiety threatened at the onset of eyes opened, I grabbed my phone and shut them tight again at the bright light emitting from my phone...Romans 8:28 it read...I settled. Coffee followed and so did the next verse....Romans 8:28 yet again. Covenant...He whispered. And I cried. That verse is so significant to me. And it makes a great impact. So when I read the prompt..Plan....He pulled it all together. He knows what He's doing. He has a plan. The verse she sent in the card....from Canada.... It's after midnight and I couldn't sleep until I wrote this down for you... Jeremiah 29:11. Plans. He has them for me. And He's bringing all this together. I have to believe it's true. Even today when my heart feels otherwise. Even now when it all looks like a never ending road. There's a plan. And so I whisper to the fear....He's got this..... Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment