Saturday, March 28, 2015

5 Minute Friday - Break

And it comes, the breaking. And I let it. Because the girl who is usually the glue can't manage to hold all these pieces together anymore. And so I just let it go. Let it break. Let the pieces fall. And somehow I am not destroyed. Not like I feared. The breaking just lays it all open. And it can't be contained and I wondered why the silence and I know. When I break wide open it can't be contained. And I need the air, the outside. Because inside I can't even begin to bare. And if I can be honest with myself, then I can be honest with another. And that breaking spills out and over and washes up on to everything it touches. And I am learning to be still. Because that's where the healing comes from. In quiet and trust are your strength.... Yes. In repentance and rest is your salvation. And those words spill all over me. And I see His hand. I hear His promise.  No fear, not even for a moment, just no. Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment