Sunday, November 2, 2014

Book Review - A Mom's Prayers for Her Son


This book was an answer to prayer. Literally. I find myself at a loss at times, praying for and raising this amazing young soul entrusted to me. So many of the pitfalls and battles I just don't understand. And being a single mom on top of it all makes me feel less than equipped most days. And so as I turned my prayers into pleas for help, this book arrived. And my boy was the one who opened it. The look of happiness on his face when he asked "mom what is this?!" I told him it was something to help me in my prayer time for him. Each chapter has verses and a beautifully laid out petition not only for my child but for me as his mom. The author shares personal stories as well throughout the chapters. This is an amazing tool. Sometimes words fail and the direction we need to take for our children in prayer seems confusing. This insight and direction shared in these pages has give. A renewed sense of praying over one of my biggest treasures. Thankful.

was graciously supplied with a copy of this book in order to give a review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment