Sunday, March 16, 2014

Remember

Some days I loose track in all of this.....WHY??? And then I remember.  I remember that He's telling a story through me.  I remember all the days and all the nights that have brought me here.  I remember the bad that He has replaced with good and I AM SO GRATEFUL.  I remember grace once again and I can't hold it back.  I remember mercy and nothing in me wants to withhold it from another....no matter the cost...and that is painful to even type.  Because the beautiful spilled oil has been so costly.  It has come forth from the breaking of all that I knew.  I remember.  It's so easy to forget.  And so He whispers...Remember Me.....and I do and for that reason alone, I just can't stop.  I just keep moving in hope that another might begin to remember.  Thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment