Friday, February 20, 2015

5 Minute Friday - Open

FMF - Open
5 Minutes, just write.
Go...
I resolved to lay here and open my heart. To say the words Your will Lord. And it makes me tremble a bit on the inside. But then again, it brings me back to the place of complete trust and surrender. To the place where I must open myself up to what He desires for my life. And as I pray for wisdom, for words to fill me again, because they left me for a bit, He does. And the peace floods over. And I burrow in deep under the sea of whites and blues and feather down. Settle deep in the shadow of His presence. And He fills the voids and hollow spaces. And I am letting His way find a home once more. And it is good. And that four letter word fear just disappears. Thankful.
Stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment