Friday, September 13, 2013

It's Friday But Sunday Is Coming


This week has been an interesting one.  It's amazing what 7 days can do and seems like Thursday's got redeemed yesterday.  God has pulled me out of my comfort zone and asked me to trust Him big.  But in return, He reminded me that it's all His.  And His plan will prevail.  He can use anything and anyone to accomplish that.  Genesis 50:20 has certainly been threaded throughout it all.  Today in the mail we received the results of our family photo shoot a few weeks back by a sweetest friend Melissa.  And tonight I look at them and I see a different family than the one that was photographed just two short years ago.  I see one that is missing but I also see three that remain.  And that reminds me of the verse that kinda started this all to begin with: 

1 Corinthians 13:13

The Voice (VOICE)
13 But now faith, hope, and love remain; these three virtues must characterize our lives. The greatest of these is love.

I have faith that He is Who He says He is and that His promises are true.  I have a hope in me that all of this is working for my good and the good of those around me, and love.  Love. Without it I just don't believe you can have the other two.  Tonight I look at the richness of the blessings I have been given.  Thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment