Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Behind The Scenes - Trust



Nope. I didn't take this picture. You see it's been very quiet. And quiet gets scary. God brings something my way and then says now let's practice Exodus 14:14 shall we?  Hard work. It's the place where doubts and fears and performance driven anxiety comes flooding in. It's where I look around and wonder if I'm doing this right.... Did I hear Him? It's where my faith is kept afloat by that tiny hope bubble that just never seems to disappear. So when I saw this today, peace trickled in. This is where I am. This place is where the rubber meets the road so to speak. This place is where He starts putting the structure on the foundation that was hard fought for. Trust. The verse that greets me each morning. Proverbs 3:5-6. Thankful. 

2 comments:

  1. its funny how quiet seems to last a long time sometimes…and then all of the sudden the loud answer comes..and its over! all that waiting and trust!… i hope that your time of Trust and no answer goes quick

    ReplyDelete