Sunday, February 2, 2014

Faith Jam - Photo Journal

This year already feels different.  So much new...just like He said.  Yes, I do perceive it.  Just in the past two weeks, so much has changed.....nothing left untouched.

Running my race for the second time.  Proving to myself that my race is important and that He will get me there, to the end.

And so He did.  9.3 miles and thankful for the friends He surrounds me with on this journey.

Home from the race and my girls acceptance letter to college was in the mail.  

My boys ROTC Ball was also later that night.  Big day for all of us.

The early part of the week found us iced in.  Snow in the South.  Miracles preceding God's answers.

Studying Russian.  My boy has big dreams too, just like his sister.

Big changes.  Permit in hand.

These past couple weeks have just shaken everything up.  Everything.  It's left me a little off balance and a little emotional.  So many changes coming all at once.  Nothing is the same, but in a good way.  We have fought long and hard.  And here we are.  Thankful.


2 comments:

  1. Good job on the running and on the raising kids, off to college and starting to drive! I have a 13 year old, so thank you for the glimpse of happy things to come.
    Visiting from the Faith Jam, good to meet you.

    ReplyDelete