Friday, February 28, 2014

5 Minute Friday - Choose

Joining Lisa Jo and the girls for 5 Minute Friday.  No edits, no rewrites and love those that came before you.

Topic: CHOOSE
Go......

Choosing has been front and center in my life lately.  Go left or right, back or forward, stay or go, wait or leave.  Too much on my plate and it makes my heart very heavy tonight.  One thing I have chosen, because none of the rest of this is making a bit of sense....to believe.  Just believe.  I'm choosing to believe in big bold prayers, I am choosing to believe that He is in the midst of this.  I am choosing to find some shred of good, however small.  I am choosing His grace over my feelings of complete failure.  I am choosing to believe who He says I am because who I think I am right now just isn't nice.  I am choosing good over what I want. Choosing nice words over anger.  Choosing to let Him hold me while I pitch this fit.  Choosing to say over and over that He is good and faithful and just.  Choosing His heart over mine.  Thankful.

STOP.

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautifully written heartfelt piece. Thank you for sharing this with Five Minute Friday group.

    God Bless.

    ~ Cassandra from Renaissance WOmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're making the right choice, Kimberly! Keep choosing God. Choose to be patient and let him do his work in you. You are beautiful and he has plans for you (Jeremiah 29:11). Don't let anything drown out his love song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. choosing Him is always the right answer
    to each and every question!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And that choice you are making...to believe that He has all of this? It's good and it's BIG and it's brave. Love to you, friend!

    ReplyDelete