Sunday, January 25, 2015

5 Minute Friday - Share


Share....GO.....
How do I do this when I don't even know what THIS is? And in the quiet flippings of the pages I found it. I listened. He answered. I have been given so much grace and mercy, I can't not share it. Even when it hurts, not extending it would hurt more. He gives to us what we need to share with those around us. That comes from the breaking. All this, this life, this broken, this tearing, these pieces....to share. And in that I find wholeness. Not by withholding, but by recklessly giving everything I am trying to hold on to. If you can share it, your words, your time, your tears, just your very presence.....you are opening yourself up to recieve it. It's in the letting go where fear whispers. It's then I am learning to whisper right back....no fear, no. Thankful.
Stop.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reminder of the importance of sharing who we are and what God has done. We truly do receive when we give in this way.

    ReplyDelete