Saturday, December 13, 2014

5 Minute Friday - Prepare


FMF - Prepare - 12.12.2014
PREPARE....Go:
I've seen it strung through these last months and years. He has prepared me for what was coming, what would be. It made no sense at times, these random things one after the other. But one would prepare me for the next step to be taken. And I feel that way again. I see Him preparing me for new, for what's next, for what will be, even though I can't see it just yet. He's making a way. Preparing. And I think of the song.....let every heart, prepare Him room.... He wants to be there. In the good and the bad. And He wants to use it all, to prepare us for our calling. And I can use this time to stress and wonder or I can sit quietly, and let His peace come in and prepare the way for blessing. Thankful.
Stop.

2 comments:

  1. Visiting from FMF. Things happen for a reason ... and that reason is the reason for the season. Yes, our God holds us in the palm of His hand and prepares us. See you at the table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Just popped in from #fmfparty...and from #fmfpartysnailmail. So nice to meet you. You and I seem to have much in common. I look forward to reading more of your heart here. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete