Wednesday, December 31, 2014

What I Really Want To Say

You know the times, the situations, when you listen politely, give a hug, say I'm praying. I say I know, I understand..... But what I really want to say is this. Just don't quit, don't give up on this. Don't believe you or anyone else is too far gone. Don't believe that new is always better. Don't believe that it won't be hard work too. Don't fret when it seems that doing the right thing always means feeling left out. Don't forget where you came from or what it took to get you right here. Don't forget why you chose this to begin with. Don't believe the lies that press in and tell you that it's over and this is the best it will be. Because it isn't. It just isn't. Don't believe you don't matter, that your words don't count or that you have nothing to say. Yes you do. Even if it's to one other soul. Your words, your life can change everything. I've seen  4 minutes of a life forever change someone. So don't discount your value, your impact. Your worth. Each life has purpose. Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment