Friday, April 26, 2013

5 Minute Friday



 
 
So today is 5 Minute Friday
 

 
Write about Friendship for 5 minutes.... Go...
 
 
As we walked together yesterday, one sharing her long awaited answer to prayer, the rest of us listening, silently praying...I saw that we are bound.  Bound in this love of Him, love of each other, bearing one anothers burdens.  We can do this with a look, with a touch, with a sigh.  That is friendship from God alone.
 
I began this journey with only one standing beside me and as I walked across the field last night, I realized that although this has not been an easy path, I've picked up quite a few passengers along the way.  Sharing my journey with me and I with them.  And we are all headed in the same direction :) We will never walk alone and our numbers slowly increase as I pause to look around.  Thankful.  Grateful.  Beautiful.  These sisters I love.  God given friendships.  Eternal. 
 
Stop...


4 comments:

  1. Such a heart touching post, blessings to you dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful. Yes, what a blessing it is to look around and find that we have friends. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. Bound in this God given friendship! You're a treasured gift my beautiful friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Denise and yes Debi, to look around and see that God has given such amazing gifts is a huge blessing. I love you Aubrey :) You are a treasure!

    ReplyDelete