Monday, April 22, 2013

And We're Wallking......

He knows the way I take.  Today I am finding comfort in that.  At times putting one foot in front of the other makes me wonder if I even have a clue where I am actually supposed to be going, what I am actually supposed to be doing.  So today, in my confusion I am reminded....He knows the way.  If I'm seeking Him, then I'll get there.  Some days I think maybe it's good to not see the forest for the trees....the things right in front of you, the things that He has given us to do.  Little by little, tree by tree, we will come to the end of the path and look back in the great expanse of what we just emerged from.  And we will see it's greatness, its large consuming size and wonder how?!? By following that narrow path He set before us.  He knows.  He leads.  Even when we can't see.  Even when it's dark, even when we must press through.  This is the way.  Simply follow Him.

Proverbs 5:21 The Voice

21 You see, the Eternal sees our ways before Him.
He watches every move we make and knows where those paths lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment