Thursday, July 11, 2013

Hope For The Weary Mom - Waiting To Exhale


Time to link up with other mamas and daughters at Hope For The Weary Mom.....

Dear Weary Mom,

What.A.Week....I'm sure you can understand exactly where I'm coming from.  Work, school, house, yard, dog, kids....yeah.  Sometimes sinking into bed is just a reminder that your gonna have to get right back up and do it all over again in just a few shorts hours...for what? What in the world is the purpose of all this other than feeling quite like a gerbil on a wheel...they see us, you and me, sweet mama.  It matters.  We do make a difference.  For a lifetime.  And so I'm going to kiss my not so little ones good night, remind them I love them and finish up with a prayer.  Some days that's the best I've got.  Most days, it's all I can muster.  But He's here with us.  Every step, every day....keep going :)

No comments:

Post a Comment