Monday, July 15, 2013

My Soul Still Sings

Psalm 73:25-26

The Voice (VOICE)
25 For all my wanting, I don’t have anyone but You in heaven.
There is nothing on earth that I desire other than You.
26 I admit how broken I am in body and spirit,
but God is my strength, and He will be mine forever.

It's easy to get bogged down in the day to day of things.  It's easy to look around at the circumstance and think there is no hope and things will never change.  This is a battle.  As I read my verse this morning it sank down deep into my soul.  I must praise Him because if nothing else, I have Him.  And in my brokenness, He's here.  Whether or not I see it, feel it or see any signs of it, I must praise Him for who He is when I can't find the strength for anything else.  When it seems darkest and I can't find my way, I can still praise Him.  When I feel bound by everything that entangles me, even still, I will praise Him.  It's a choice. 









1 comment:

  1. seems so simple in concept but man...making that choice is TOUGH some days! thank you for always encouraging me to make that choice no matter what! love you!

    ReplyDelete