Monday, July 22, 2013

Traveling

John 6:37

The Voice (VOICE)
37 All that My Father gives to Me comes to Me. I will receive everyone; I will not send away anyone who comes to Me.
 
It's easy to get caught up in the chaos.  Before you know it your standing in a place that you never intended to be.  Hurt, confused, wondering how in the world you got here from where you were going.  It's easy to think that God surely is just throwing in the towel this time, but my verse today is a reminder to me.  Get back up.  This road is long and hard and the pitfalls make it seem like perhaps this journey is too much, like stopping is the best option to avoid any future perils.  But I can't.  So if today you are weary, and worn and feel like there is just no hope left inside, take my hand and we will make it to the rest stop, the foot of His cross the place to everything we need to keep going.  Thankful.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment