Saturday, December 21, 2013

Advent Day 20 - Adventure

I packed them up, my two....they are off to visit family and I am faced with the strangest year....this should be interesting.  It also may be fun.  It may be challenging.  It already isn't what I expected.  I still never managed a tree.  The decorations have not made their way out of the places they are stored....and maybe they won't. But this year it isn't for any reason other than we just got really busy.  With each other, with baking, with movies on the couch, with cooking and friends and family.  This is my place.  This is my home. This is where God has settled me.  This is where I belong.  So I need not fear. He hasn't left me.  I don't have to run.  He's already right where I need Him to be.  So I'm going to face this.....adventure,  I'm calling it, head on. Thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment