Monday, October 12, 2015

Day 12 - Words

I haven't written this much in ages. It's actually a challenge this year. This is the third year. I think change can come in so drastically that it's hard to find words. But also, using them day to day leaves little sometimes to express. There are questions in front of me I have no answer to. Things I'm facing that make me fearful. I wonder some days am I doing this correctly. I see things mostly in black and white. I forget sometimes that we live so much of our lives in the grey areas. The not quite yets, the in between. Three years ago I picked a word. And it has stuck. It's a reminder I need daily. Life isn't perfect. People aren't perfect. I'm not perfect. I forget that when I try to live past today. That word reminds me that I had a great lesson to learn in all these days strung together. In the struggle is when the beauty has most often been born in my life. Each day has its own assignment. I'm going to try and remember that. And remember my word. Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment