Saturday, October 17, 2015

Day 17 - See

Strange looking at things without a filter. It's even stranger still being able to do so and not look away. It hard for me to be in a moment. To live exactly where I am this day and not wonder when I might finally arrive.  Because the truth is I have. Today I have arrived exactly where I need be. And it's hard for me some days to be all in. It's hard for me to give everything and wonder if I'm doing it right. Because I have done it way wrong a million times. But I'm smiling just a bit at myself as He reminds me that even with my horrid sense of direction, I'm still right here. Even with all the starts and stops He got me to the right place at the right time today. None of that is to say we live with no forethought or planning. That could never be for this girl. He made me otherwise. But being flexible is a learned behavior. And practice makes better. Perfect is just an illusion. I think that hard fact is well settling in. Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment