Monday, October 19, 2015

Day 19 - Pause

It's been a long few weeks of adjustment so I took a day off. I needed a day off desperately. I feel like there is so much undone. So much for me to do. And I'm overtired. And it is showing. There are things I don't have answers too. And I find myself asking why now? Transitions are never easy. And I'm right in the middle of it. Too much new staring me in the face. Too many old feelings finding their way to the surface. And I am not that girl. Maybe I'm strong enough now to look at them and shut the door. To lay all these things to rest. Because nothing in me wants a repeat of the last 20 years. I remember what it was to wake up and lie down in fear. Fear of not enough. Fear of imperfection. Fear the one misstep was going to be the undoing. And so I just take a deep breath and remember how far He has brought me.  Shake it off and remember who you are. Perfect love casts out fear and His is a perfect love. Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment