Friday, October 9, 2015

Five Minute Friday - Trust

Trust.....Go. I stared at the word for a minute. It's a weighty one for this girl. I size things up quite differently than I did in the past. I was a trusting girl. To a fault I suppose.....but still. I have learned that trust comes from something, Someone, greater than what is within ourselves. It is being able to say if God is for me than who can be against me? It's believing that doing the right thing is what is required of you. And the consequences then belong to Him. I have had to trust when it sure seemed like the decision to follow His leading was the absolute wrong way. But then those crooked roads led me to somewhere amazing. And trust is required to have faith. And faith is a believing that He works all things together for the good of the ones who love Him. Thankful. 
Stop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment