Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Day 6 - Circle

I have more time in the mornings. My new schedule doesn't require me to leave as early. Mornings are my best time. My favorite time. I wondered how yesterday would go. My second Monday in a new place. I've been wondering about a lot of things lately. And I turned off the radio and listened to a podcast on the way to work. Settling into my morning conversation made its way to my anxious topic. And when I said the name she knew exactly of whom I was speaking. And I shared my dilemma, my feelings, my wondering. I'm not the only one. And I began to realize even more, He placed me exactly where I'm supposed to be. None of this is accident. The good parts, the uncomfortable parts and the parts that seem to bring out the absolute worst in me. It's His plan. He is for me not against me. He is my rock, my shield, my fortress. I'm still amazed some days that I'm here. How in the world did all those yes answers to God get me right here? Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment