Thursday, October 1, 2015

31 Days - Day One

Day one. 31 days of writing. This is 3 years now. 3 years of writing. It seems impossible. Where has the time gone. I wondering if I'll make it this year. My words have been short at best for the last little while. Words. There is no one thing stuck in my head. Too much going on in my world it seems. Everything has so desperately changed and I find myself seeking the quiet. My routine is different now. This week brought a new change too. And I'm adjusting to it all. But I do have extra time in the morning. Perhaps this is the season for it. That I can find the stillness again. That I can hear Him over all the rest. Yes. So day one. October. A month that has brought more pain and disaster than I can to remember anymore. But this year is different. Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment