Saturday, October 3, 2015

Day 3 - Rest in the Plan

It has been an exhausting week. So much new. I didn't realize my brain could hold so much information. I'm hard on myself. I feel like I should know it all yesterday. And I have to keep reminding myself it's only been 5 days. This is Your plan God. You put me here. So I'm going to do my part and I'm asking you to do the rest. I felt settled and at home. It was a good move for me. I'm so thankful for the opportunity. When I was questioning all the changes, He had a plan. When I belived there was just no way He stepped in a made a way. A lot has changed in me. I really had to grow up and stop being afraid and take chances. A lot of them. I'm one step closer. I don't even know what that means. I just feel it. Coming out of an exhausting storm, feeling things settle in deep I feel like I am finally fitting into my own skin. This season will prepare me for the next. One day at a time. Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment