Monday, October 5, 2015

Day 4 - Open

I struggle at times with old insecurities. They come at me unexpectedly. Some days it's hard to remember He has a plan when He seems to be nowhere in sight. I learned along time ago you can go through all the motions and still be missing the mark by a mile. When everything fell away, that's where I landed. He had placed me there and not by accident. It's hard sometimes to see all that once was gone again. It's hard to believe you can be forgotten. I've been struggling with going forward into a different place. Letting the old go and knowing it had its place but perhaps He's bringing you into something else. And I guess I've dug my heels in. But it's time to just come with open hands. That's how we release but also receive. Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment