Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday

So today find me looking at another week.....it's Monday.  It's a week that will bring changes.  Praying for the better.  Believing for the better.  As I woke yesterday, so uncertain, so scared and so just flat out tired of this whole battle....He whispered to me:

Isaiah 41:10
The Voice (VOICE)
10 So don’t be afraid. I am here, with you;
don’t be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, help you.
I am here with My right hand to make right and to hold you up.
 
Stop struggling.  Stop striving.  Start believing.  Thankful.
 

4 comments:

  1. I am not sure what your struggle is, but I am praying and asking the Father to draw very close to your heart this week. He will never leave you. At the times when you feel most alone, He is the closest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe the truth. You are an anointed daughter of GOD. He's got this. All of it.

    ReplyDelete